“To produce a generation of students with a balanced personality equipped with necessary competencies for the world of work adhering to cultural and moral values”
“දේශීය සංස්කෘතිය හා සාරධර්ම සුරකිමින් වැඩ ලෝකයට පිවිසීමට අවශ්ය නිපුණතා සහිත සමබර පෞරුෂයකින් යුත් සිසු පරපුරක් බිහි කිරීම”
@ 9.00 a.m. The secretary of the UNP and the Minister of Public Enterprises Development, Honorable Kabir Hasheem and the Minister of Power and Renewable Energy and the Assistant Secretary of SLFP, Honorable Ranjith Siyambalapitiya and other guests open the education exhibition.
- Holding a session of honor to retired transferred and present teachers and principals.
- Opening of the Computer Lab.
- Inter-school football match.
- Opening of the Arts Day.
@ 9.00 a.m. opening of the new basketball court and the education exhibition by the Honorable Chief Minister Mr. Maheepala Herath.
- Commemorate old boys’ day.
- Cricket match among old boys’ association.
- Basketball matches.
- Opening of Nanasala by the chief organizer of UNP of Kegalle district by Mr.Lelan Amaracon.
- Presentation of the 75 th anniversary magazine and books is the chief minister.
@ 9.00 a.m. The opening of the education exhibition by the president of the Republic of Sri Lanka His excellency Maithreepala Sirisene.
- Presentation of certificates and awards to the students who won at island and international level competition.
- Presentation of awards to the students who secured places of arts, dancing,music, drama, oratory and essay competition at an island level.
- Presentation of 75 th Anniversary magazine and the books to the president his excellency Mr. Maithreepala Sirisena.